Member Benefits and Services
HBS Alumni Forums are offered as a member benefit to HBS Alumni by Alumni Forum Services (AFS).
For individual members
- A place to tackle your most challenging business and personal issues in a safe environment
- A peer support group with deep connections and no hidden agendas
- Development of your professional leadership skills
- Learning invaluable communication and relationship building tools
For the school and club
- Supports HBS’s mission “to educate leaders who make a difference in the world” and positions the school and participating clubs as world leaders in alumni engagement
- Adds the benefit most highly rated by YPO and EO members to the school’s and local clubs’ value proposition to alumni
Comprehensive Alumni Forum member services include:
- Professional facilitation of initial one-day orientation session for each Forum.
- Professional facilitation of initial retreat during each new Forum’s first 6-12 months and annual retreat thereafter for each Forum.
- Annual training program and ongoing support for moderators.
- Online Forum resource tools (sample agendas, exercises, ice breakers, norms, etc.).
To learn more about bringing Alumni Forums to your HBS Club or to express interest in joining a Forum in your area, click here.